Friday, March 4, 2011

A word about prizes...

Wow! Thanks to everyone who participated in the Super-Snooper Blogfest! The entries were great, and it was a lot of fun to figure out the people behind the stuff.  And since we had 39 people participate, I have to come up with a second prize, so I have no prize announcements today. (Sorry.)

In fact, it might take a little while before I know exactly what the second prize will be. But I'm working on something. It'll be great, and I'll be sure to let the winners know as soon as I've got it all worked out.

If you didn't catch the entries for the blogfest, check them out here. They're lots of fun!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds as though it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    It was a fun writer blogfest, and that's what blogging is all about having fun and escapism from the hard slog of writing a novel. ;)

    Thanks for hosting!

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed participating. I think I like blogfests better than hops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed both writing it and reading the other entries! Great blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okey-dokey! I enjoyed it. Great idea.

    <3 Gina Blechman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great feedback. I had fun, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed it. :( I'm a new follower from the crusade. Hopefully we can hook up on another blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I missed it!!

    I just came to know about the blogfest today!! can't help!!!

    with warm regards
    http://becomingpirnce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete