Friday, July 16, 2010

Creativity Challenge #3

Toby and Roland had good suggestions for the timing of the Creativity Challenges. And, actually, Roland's every-two-weeks suggestion solves a problem for me. You see, I came across some really great photos that I thought would make terrific writing prompts. But I still like the word prompt format, too. So we'll make this a biweekly event, alternating between word and image prompts.

So... the newest challenge is to write something (whatever suits your fancy) based on this photo.


Post your finished product on your blog by Friday, 30 July. If you don't have a blog, email it to me at anpstevens [at] gmail [dot] com and I will post it for you. I'll post my written piece then, too, and I'll round up the links for others to check out.

I recently read something that said not to tell people to "be creative" because it tends to stifle creativity. So instead, I'll tell you to come up with something your friends and family wouldn't.  And please spread the word!

If you're looking for some great poetry, check out the Poetry Friday Roundup hosted by Heidi Mordhorst at my juicy little universe.

And if you're looking for some free books, check out Simon's SHTMCIHHAHTGSA Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment