Thursday, January 2, 2014

A fresh start

Happy New Year!


May you unearth treasure in the coming year!
It's a quiet time of year around here (if you don't count the invisible-nunchuck swinging children dancing around my living room as I write this). It's a time of reflection--looking back on the past year and taking stock of how well I worked toward my goals, devising a plan to further them in the coming year, and adding new goals to replace those I accomplished.

Here's hoping we all succeed in accomplishing what we set out for ourselves this year.

What do you hope to accomplish?

4 comments:

  1. I hope to accomplish forward movement. I am taking my first college class in over 20 years and hope to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope you accomplish everything you want to this year! I'm hoping to finish another novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, good to see you! Best of luck on the new novel. I'm hoping to finally finish my current one, as well.

      Delete