Friday, March 9, 2012

Technical difficulties

I've been out of the loop, I know. For far too long. *ducks head in shame* I have a slew of posts in my head, but haven't had any time to get them here. But I will!

I will even figure out how to get the fabulous photos off my phone and post them (I really want to post these pics; I think that may be what's holding me back more than anything else). I keep emailing them to myself, but they never appear in my inbox. But I will conquer the Android. Oh yes, I will.

So what have I been doing? In the past week, I've become a new writer for a kids' science magazine (commissioned!), as well as a fact-checker and copy-editor for a small publisher. I'm actually earning a bit of money at this writing thing, now. I've also been working on revisions for a picture book (at the request of an editor!), and querying my MG. It's been busy, to say the least. But I'm feeling hopeful, and it's not just because spring is right around the corner.

I will be back on Monday with another fabulous Marketing Monday post, this time a joint interview with Angela Cerrito (author of The End Of The Line) and Terry Borzumato-Greenberg, VP of Marketing at Holiday House--how great is that?

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! See you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment