Friday, January 27, 2012

Author website unveiled!

Well, I haven't gotten much done since we added a dog to the household, but I did put the finishing touches on my author web site, a place where you can find bats and blue jays and flower flies, oh my.

Are you ready? Drum roll please... my NEW AUTHOR WEB PAGE, designed by my wonderful writer friend (and awesome web designer) Astrid Paramita.  

source

Please go, then come back and tell me what you think! (If there are issues with readability, they're fixable, and I'd like to know about 'em.)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. She did a really nice job - it's simple but colorful and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! Your designer did an amazing job. And I love your "About Me" page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to tell you how STUNNING and AWESOME your site is. Consider yourself told. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! I think Astrid did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete