So what have we been up to since returning Stateside? Lots o' things...
- we bought a car (we hadn't planned to)
- we spent four hours in the ER with our 3-year-old (hadn't planned that, either)
- we decided against the house we were sure we wanted before we moved and wound up looking at about 25 more
- we refereed countless numbers of fights between two boys who could use a little more distance from each other
- we discovered that the Great Plains can be hot and humid and rather miserable at times, and, consequently, came to accept the necessity of air conditioning
- we went to the Farmer's Market, discovered burpless cucumbers, and sampled real maple syrup by the spoonful
- we spent time hanging out in the (THE!) indie bookstore in town
- we had decent margaritas and Mexican food for the first time in years
- we went for walks in the nearby park and watched the curious fireflies check out our curious children
- we found a place to call home
Check back on Monday for the first part of a terrific guest post by Katie Davis--Marketing Monday at it's finest!