Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm sorry...

I have no idea what time zone I'm in at the moment. I switched seven of them yesterday, and I think I left my brain somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic. My kids? One seems to be on Icelandic time, the other closer to Bermuda.

Which brings me to my apology... I'm not going to be able to post much over the next few weeks. Or comment. :(

As I'm sure you all know, family that one last visited two years ago doesn't really like it when one sneaks off to spend time with blog buddies rather than time with the fam. Even if one tells the world about the last visit.

Oh, I will sneak off now and then, but not at my regularly scheduled Mon-Wed-Fri times. And I will stop by your wonderful blogs, but not as often as I'd like. I hope you'll forgive me and I hope you'll still remember me when I'm back. :)

In the meantime, have a fabulous weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Have fun visiting everyone, Alison!! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wild... my family feels the same way! Weird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison have fun and don't worry about your blog. We'll all be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I suspect you will come back with a LOT of good material for your blog. Waiting anxiously, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should check out the winners of my contest this morning!! ;-)

    ~JD

    ReplyDelete