I am honored, humbled, and grateful that so many of you come here and comment on my posts because, really, that's what makes all of this worthwhile for me.
Many, many thanks to Donna Hole and Quinn for passing the award on to me. (Donna gave it to me the day of my Snarwal creative writing exercise which also lost me a follower, so thank you Donna!!) Please stop by their blogs, which are very different but equally terrific to follow.
The rules for this award are simply to acknowledge the giver and to pass it on to 15 blogs that you enjoy reading/have recently discovered.
And now I pass it on to (listed in no particular order)...
- Jessica Stanford at Girl, Unpublished
- Jen K Blom
- Astrid Paramita
- Christie Wright Wild at Write Wild
- Julie Hedlund at Write Up My Life
- Serena at I see you see
- Dawn Embers at Its in the Book
- Catherine Johnson at Kangaroobee's Blog
- Marieke at Marieke's Musings
- Madeleine at Scribble and Edit
- Lola Sharp at Sharp Pen/Dull Sword
- Patricia A. Timms at Simplicity in Volumes
- Adina West at Stairways and Landings
- Megan K. Bickel at The Write at Home Mom
- JEFritz at Still Writing...