Official translations of documents that were never looked at: €110
Offices from which we needed official documents that were on a 6-week summer holiday: 1
Hours of sleep lost worrying about the above: at least 10
Hours of sleep lost due to 5 AM wake-up time to make it to our appointment: 2
Knowing we won't be kicked out of the country: PRICELESS
And how shall we celebrate this momentous occasion? With a contest!!!
A while back, I posted a review about the fabulous MG novel The Pasta Detectives by best-selling German author Andreas Steinhöfel. (Don't worry, you don't have to read German, it's in English, wonderfully translated by Chantal Wright.) The winner will receive the book PLUS some German chocolate. Not the super-sugary "German" chocolate they sell in the U.S., but the REAL THING.
What do you need to do?
- Comment below, so I know you want to win.
- Spread the word (on your blog, via twitter, whatever... if you tweet, be sure to include @alisonpstevens so I can see it; if you mention on your blog, please include a link in your comment).
- For an extra entry, follow this blog.
- For yet another extra entry, follow me on twitter.
- On September 1, I will use random.org to choose a winner.