Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Please Vote!

I don't normally post on Tuesdays, but time is of the essence. One of my wonderful critique partners, Julie Hedlund, has entered one of her picture books in the MeeGenius contest, and she needs your help.

source

A Troop is a Group of Monkeys is a fun look at animals, words, and the world around us. (Three things that are dear to my heart.)  Not only will you enjoy the rollicking rhyme, you'll learn new vocabulary. Does it get any better?

Please take a moment, go here to read her story (it's short!) and click "like" (if you like it, of course, although I can't imagine anyone NOT liking it).

Oh, and did I mention Julie is holding a contest? Check it out and spread the word. I've read several of this woman's stories, people, and she's going to be big. So let's help her get there with an eBook contract from MeeGenius!


6 comments:

  1. Monkeys are cute to look at but I'd think twice before having one as a pet. Wild animals are wild. I know that's not what you're saying here. It's just a random thought that pops into my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, it's one of those connected to Facebook! Sorry, I can't vote - no Facebook account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael--I had to read your comment twice, lol! Monkeys make TERRIBLE pets--they're far too intelligent to be kept like that; they need their space.

    Alex--Looks like it's time to join FB. ;)

    ReplyDelete