My goal is to finish Spirit (a multicultural MG adventure) by midnight November 30. Please stop by to track my progress and leave words of encouragement!
If you're NaNoing, too, please buddy me (I'm Alison Stevens). We can keep each other going!
And now, a word about those who have made this venture possible:
- Beloved Husband, for never once questioning whether I can do it.
- My oldest son, for teaching me the mind-jogging exercises they do at his school.
- My youngest son, for his hugs.
- My writing friends, virtual and IRL, who are attempting this with me.
- My critique partners, who won't get my November critique until December.
- My 8th-grade typing teacher, without whom I would not be able to type at lightning speed.
The countdown continues. Let the games begin!